- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Foray 600 Light
Available Product PromotionsOlympic Deal 10% Discount --OR-- Combo LIGHTning Deal 20% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
- Foray 600 Light "High Speed Frame" is designed to increased the Speed in your swing, and overall improve execution.
- The strength and flexibility of Nano Sponge Carbon (NSC) material will give you depth and control in your game which will lead your game into the next level.
- With its light body and head heavy, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very powerful and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power for hard hitter, as it will transfer power more effectively from the arm to the shuttle.
- The Foray 600 Light is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit fast based players who want more speed.
- This racket is very well made and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Foray 600 Light Specifications|
|Frame Material:||30T Hi Modulus Graphite + NSC + High Speed|
|Shaft Material:||24T Hi Modulus Graphite + NSC + Hexagon Throat|
|Weight:||75g +/- 3 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 3|
|Balance:||300mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
|Colour:||Silver / Red|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|High Speed Frame||
The High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit. Resulting in a fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
|Nano Sponge Carbon Technology||
The new Nano Sponge Carbon Technology is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance. It holds large amount of energy at the impact, and releases it back like an arrow. It gives you depth and control in your game. The strength and flexibility of Nano Sponge Carbon Tech will lead your game into the next level.
|Hexagon Throat||The unique hexagon throat boosts the function of built-in T-Throat Graphite by up to two times, and reduces air resistance
to provide consistent and stable shots.
|Frame||30T Hi Modulus Graphite + NSC + High Speed|
|Shaft||24T Hi Modulus Graphite + NSC + Hexagon Throat|
|Weight||75g +/- 3 (6U-G2)|
|Balance Point||300mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
|Color||Silver / Red|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; High Speed Frame; Nano Sponge Carbon (NSC) Technology; Hexagon Throat;|