- Foray 707 "Quad Vortex Frame" (QVF) is designed to increased the Speed in your swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- The strength and flexibility of Nano Sponge Carbon (NSC) material will give you depth and control in your game which will lead your game into the next level.
- With its light body and slightly head heavy design, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very powerful and sharp execution.
- The racket is a flexible shaft racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Foray 707 is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- This racket is very well made and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Foray 707 Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||30T Hi Modulus Graphite + NSC + QVF|
|Shaft Material:||30T Hi Modulus Graphite + NSC + Taper|
|Weight:||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Length:||670mm +/- 3|
|Balance:||295mm +/- 3 (Slightly Head Heavy)|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Quad Vortex Frame||QVF Spiraling movement of air around whirlpool at 2, 4, 8 and 10 o'clock of frame to minimize air resistant results easier handling and faster swing.|
|Nano Sponge Carbon Technology||
The new Nano Fusion Technology is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance. It holds large amount of energy at the impact, and releases it back like an arrow. It gives you depth and control in your game. The strength and flexibility of Nano Fusion Tech will lead your game into the next level.
|Taper Shaft||A unique shaft construction which tapers down from 7.3mm diameter at the top of the cap to 7.0mm at the T-Joint. This design raises the flex point of the shaft higher up towards the head, it gives the racquet greater power and a more precise shot.|
|Frame||30T Hi Modulus Graphite + NSC + QVF|
|Shaft||30T Hi Modulus Graphite + NSC|
|Weight||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Balance Point||295mm +/- 3 (Slightly Head Heavy)|
|Shaft Diameter||7.0 - 7.3mm Taper Shaft|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; Quad Vortex Frame; Nano Sponge Carbon (NSC) Technology; Taper Shaft;|