- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Lethal 110 International 3U
- Reward Points:
The Apacs Lethal 110 International Badminton Racket is designed for advanced player and is made from high-end material to boost performance as well as durability.
- Apacs Lethal 110 International is designed for attacking / offensive players.
The racket has a built-in Graphite T-Throat that:
- Minimize racket torsion
- Maximise Frame and Shaft Stability
- Enhanced attacking power
- Increase shuttlecock velocity
- Improve accuracy of shuttle direction
The EVA Foam Construction at the racket head
- Absorb Vibration
- Strengthen the frame
- Solid and Comfortable Feels
- The racket was developed with "ZigZag Grommet" on the top of the frame which increased the racket sweet-spot tension and reduce the likelyhood of the string tension loosing its strength. This will improve and maintain the consistency of Power and Control.
- The Japan Toray Hi-Modulous Graphite Frame is much stronger and Maximum Tension can go up to 38lbs.
- It provide a super stable frame during the powerful smash.
- It’s a racket with head heavy frame (for attacking purpose). It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Playing Style: Offensive 70%; Defensive 30%
|APACS Lethal 110 International Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||30T HM Graphite + Nano Technology|
|Shaft Material:||40T HM Graphite + Nano Technology|
|Weight:||87g +/- 2 (3U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 3|
|Balance:||290mm +/- 3|
Isomectric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
This increases the racket sweet-spot tension and reduce the likelyhood of the string tension loosing its strength, which will improve and maintain the consistency of Power and Control.
EVA Foam ConstructionImproved overall racket stability, comfort and feel.
Build-In Graphite T-Throat
Enhance stability and power of the racket.