- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Nano Fusion 722 Red
Available Product PromotionsNew Year Sale 10% Discount --OR-- Combo - Buy 2 Rackets at 20% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
The Apacs Nano Fusion 722 Speed racket is one of the model from Apacs Nano Fusion Series. The racket comes in black & red colour body.
- Nano Fusion 722 Speed is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Slim Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- With its light body and head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Nano Fusion 722 Speed is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|APACS Nano Fusion 722 Speed Specifications|
|Frame Material:||24T Japan High Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft Material:||24T Japan High Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||78 +/- 2g (6U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 3mm|
|Balance:||285 +/- 3mm|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Light Weight||At 78g (6U) this light weight racket will enable you to move quickly and deliver fast swing to surprise your opponent.|
|Nano Fusion Technology||
The new Nano Fusion Technology is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance.
It holds large amount of energy at the impact, and releases it back like an arrow. It gives you depth and control in your game.
The strength and flexibility of Nano Fusion Tech will lead your game into the next level.
|Slim Frame||The Slim Frame provides smaller flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.|
|Frame||24T Japan High Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft||24T Japan High Modulus Graphite|
|Weight||78g +/- 2 (6U-G2)|
|Length||675mm +/- 3|
|Balance Point||285mm +/- 3|
|Color||Black / Red|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; Light Weight 78g; Nano Fusion Technology; Slim Frame;|