- Apacs Slayer 550 is designed for tactical and semi-offensive players. The racket is made to help players produce control and power using Apacs latest Nano technologies.
- It’s an ultra light racket with a Balanced Weight Head and Hi-Tension Frame. It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- The Frame Horizontal String Maximum Tension can go up to 36lbs. And the Vertical String Maximum Tension can go up to 33lbs.
- Continuous drive of the shuttle using this racket is easier and painless as it is considerably light. Retrieving smashes is easier as well due to the light feel of the racket. Surprising opponent with drop shot is very easy.
- Trick shot is also very good as the racket is easy to control. With less energy, smashing is as powerful. This racket is truly good for smash, drive and control.
|APACS Slayer 550 (5U) Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||Hi Modulus Graphite, Super Slim, Carbon Nano Tubes (CNT)|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Carbon Nano Tubes (CNT)|
|Weight:||82 +/- 1g 5U-G2|
|Balance:||285 +/- 3mm|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.|
|Super Slim Frame + CNT||For powerful continuous drive, excellent control and defense against smashes. A truly Fast and Furious racket.|
|Control support Cap||The Control Support Cap provides 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better gripping, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite, Super Slim, Carbon Nano Tubes (CNT)|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite + Carbon Nano Tubes (CNT)|
|Weight||82 +/- 1g 5U-G2|
|Balance Point||285mm +/- 3|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; Reinforced Structure Frame; Super Slim Frame; CNT Technology;|