The Apacs Slayer 99 Badminton Racket is designed for advanced player and is made from high-end material to boost performance as well as durability.
- Apacs Slayer 99 is designed for attacking / offensive players.
- Extreme Power and Woven Technology Frame to Enhance stability and power of the racket.
- The Japan Toray Hi-Modulous Graphite Frame is much stronger and Maximum Tension can go up to 35lbs.
- It provide a super stable frame during the powerful smash.
- It’s a racket with slight head heavy balance point (290mm) and stiff shaft frame. It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Playing Style: Offensive 70%; Defensive 30%
|APACS Slayer 99 Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||30T HM Graphite + Nano Tubes Technology + 3K Woven|
|Shaft Material:||50T HM Graphite + Nano Tubes Technology + 3K Woven|
|Weight:||90g +/- 2 (2U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 3|
|Balance:||290mm +/- 3|
Isomectric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
50T HMG Shaft
Stiff and excellent energy transfer during impact. Aero-Dynamic design with low wind resistance.
3K Woven ConstructionImproved overall racket structural stability, comfort and feel.
Extreme Power Tech Frame
Fast Hex X-Section Frame Shape with 3 Structural Reinforcement at 12, 4 and 8 O’clock to Enhance stability and power of the racket.