- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Stern 90 Offensive
Available Product PromotionsPrime Sale 10% Discount --OR-- Combo - Buy 2 Rackets at 20% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
The Apacs Stern 90 Offensive is the latest Apacs Stern Series racket. This racket is designed for player who wants speed. It is light weight and made from high-end material to boost performance as well as durability.
- The Stern 90 Offensive is designed to give you sharper and powerful smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The Racket frame was developed with the new 'Reinforced Structure' which enable string tension of up to Vertical 30 lbs and Horizontal 32 lbs.
- With its slight head heavy and light weight body (6U), enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very powerful and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power for hard hitter, as it will transfer power more effectively from the arm to the shuttle.
- The Stern 90 Offensive is a fast and powerful racket that is developed to suit speed based players who want more control.
- It is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
- Playing Style: Offensive 65%; Defensive 35%
|APACS Stern 90 Offensive Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Armor Power + Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||78 +/- 2g (6U-G1)|
|Max Tension:||V: 30 lbs
H: 32 lbs
|Balance:||290mm +/- 3 (Slight Head Heavy)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.
|Nanotech Carbon||The new material 'Nanotech Carbon' is adopted in both frame and shaft to give strength and perseverance.
The strength and flexibility that enhances the racket Power and Speed will lead your game into the next level.
|Armor Power Frame||Armor Power uses the principle of gravitational acceleration to improve power and speed. The edge of the frame top is designed to minimize distortion and maximize control.|
|Frame||Armor Power + Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Max Tension||V : 30 lbs H : 32 lbs|
|Balance Point||290mm +/- 3|
|Color||Silver / Red / Black|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; 76 Grommets System; Reinforced Structure Frame; Nanotech Carbon; Armor Power;|