- NO STOCK
- Product Code:
- Zig Zag Z Speed II
Available Product PromotionsOlympic Deal 10% Discount --OR-- Combo - Buy 2 Rackets at 20% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
The Apacs Zig Zag Z-Speed II racket has a very similar looks as the Yonex NanoRay Z-Speed badminton racket.
- Zig Zag Speed II is design to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with "Slim Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- "ZigZag Grommet" on the top of the frame increases the racket sweet-spot tension and reduce the likelyhood of the string tension loosing its strength. This will improve and maintain the consistency of Power and Control.
- With its light and aerodynamic body design, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver both power and control, as it use the sling shot effect to generate power and transfer movement more effectively from the arm to the shuttle to increase control.
- The Apacs Zig Zag Speed II is a fast racket and is developed to suit fast player who want more speed and control and to improve power generation.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Zig Zag Speed II Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Whip-Slim Frame + ZigZag Grommet|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Carbon Nanotube|
|Weight:||84g +/- 2 (4U-G1)|
|Balance:||285mm +/- 3|
|Colour:||Orange / Black|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Zig Zag Grommet||
This increases the racket sweet-spot tension and reduce the likelyhood of the string tension loosing its strength, which will improve and maintain the consistency of Power and Control.
|Whip-Slim Frame||The Slim Frame provides smaller flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite + Slim Frame + ZigZag Grommet|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite + Nanotube|
|Weight||84g +/- 2 (4U-G1)|
|Length||675mm +/- 2|
|Balance Point||285mm +/- 3|
|Color||Orange / Black|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; 76 Grommets system; ZigZag Grommet; Slim Frame; Reinforced Structure Frame;|