- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Lethal 12
Available Product PromotionsAutumn Sale 10% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
The High Speed Frame design of Apacs Lethal 12 racket makes it Extremely Fast for continuous drive shot and with explosive power.
- Apacs Lethal 12 is designed to give you faster swing, sharper and powerful drive shot and smashes while at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "High Speed Frame" which increases the speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
(* High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit)
- The new Reinforced Structure Frame is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra High Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.
- With its light weight, 82g (5U), will enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket flexible shaft will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
|Apacs Lethal 12 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||30T Japan High Modulus Graphite + High Speed|
|Shaft Material:||24T Japan High Modulus Graphite + Nano Sponge Carbon|
|Weight:||82g +/- 1 (5U-G1)|
|Balance:||290mm +/- 2 (slightly head heavy)|
|Shaft Diameter:||7.0 mm|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.|
|High Speed Frame||
The High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit. Resulting in a fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
|Nano Sponge Carbon||
The new material ‘Nano Sponge Carbon’ is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance. It holds large amount of energy at the impact, and releases it back like an arrow. Giving you depth and control in your game. The strength and flexibility of CNT will lead your game into the next level.
|Frame||30T Hi Modulus Graphite + High Speed|
|Shaft||24T Hi Modulus Graphite + Nano Sponge Carbon|
|Weight||82g +/- 1 (5U-G1)|
|Balance Point||290mm +/- 2 (slightly head heavy)|
|Shaft Diameter||7.0 mm|
|Special Features||ISO Head; Reinforced Structure Frame; High Speed Frame; Nano Sponge Carbon;|