- NO STOCK
- Product Code:
- Tweet 8000 International 3U
Available Product PromotionsOlympic Deal 10% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
The Apacs Tweet 8000 International Badminton Racket is designed for advanced player and is made from high-end material to boost performance as well as durability.
- Apacs Tweet 8000 International is designed for attacking / offensive players.
- The racket has a built-in Graphite T-Throat that:
- Minimize racket torsion
- Maximise Frame and Shaft Stability
- Enhanced attacking power
- Increase shuttlecock velocity
- Improve accuracy of shuttle direction
- The EVA Foam Construction at the racket head
- Absorb Vibration
- Strengthen the frame
- Solid and Comfortable Feels
- The Japan Toray Hi-Modulous Graphite Frame is much stronger and Maximum Tension can go up to 38lbs.
- It provide a super stable frame during the powerful smash.
- It’s a racket with head heavy frame (for attacking purpose). It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Playing Style: Offensive 70%; Defensive 30%
|APACS Tweet 8000 International Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||30T Japan HM Graphite + Nano Technology|
|Shaft Material:||40T Japan HM Graphite + Nano Technology|
|Weight:||88g +/- 2 (3U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 3|
|Balance:||290mm +/- 3|
Isomectric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
Super Slim Shaft + 40T HMG
Stiff Shaft and excellent energy transfer during impact. Super Slim Shaft (6.7mm) Aero-Dynamic design with low wind resistance.
EVA Foam ConstructionImproved overall racket stability, comfort and feel.
Build-In Graphite T-Throat
Enhance stability and power of the racket.
|Frame||30T Japan HM Graphite + Nano Technology|
|Shaft||40T Japan HM Graphite + Nano Technology|
|Weight||88g +/- 2 (3U-G2)|
|Balance Point||290mm +/- 3|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; Super Slim Shaft; EVA Foam Construction; Build-In Graphite T-Throat;|