The Apacs Tantrum Shot 989 racket is made from Hi-Modulus Graphite with Nanoscience Technology and Tantrum Shot Frame design.
- Apacs Tantrum Shot 989 is designed for tactical and semi-offensive players.
- The racket is made to help players produce control and power using Apacs technology, Tantrum Shot Frame.
- It’s an ultra light racket with a balanced frame. This provides a good balance between the power to smash, plus good control and defend smashes.
- Continuous drive of the shuttle using this racket is easier and painless as it is considerably light. Retrieving smashes is easier as well due to the light feel of the racket.
- Surprising opponent with drop shot is very easy. Trick shot is also very good as the racket is easy to control. With less energy, smashing is as powerful.
|APACS Tantrum Shot 989 Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Tantrum Shot Frame|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||85g +/- 1 (4U-G2)|
|Balance:||285mm +/- 3|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Tantrum Shot Frame||Durable frame and rounded edge design reduces air resistance.|
|Ultra Light Weight and Balanced Frame||
Balanced weight distribution and Tantrum Shot Frame design provides the power to smash plus good control and to defend smashes.
|Control support Cap||The Control Support Cap provides 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better gripping, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.|