- Apacs Blend Pro badminton racket is designed with the blend of high speed and stable frame.
- This creates the perfect blend of speed and power, enabling you to enjoy the best of both world.
- With its light body and slight head heavy balance, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very fast and sharp execution.
- The racket has a medium stiff racket shaft that will deliver more power for advanced and power player with strong arm strength, as it will transfer power more effectively from the arm to the shuttle.
- The Apacs Blend Pro is a fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- This racket is very well made and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Blend Pro Specifications|
|Frame Material:||30T Japanese Hi Modulus Graphite + Blend Technology|
|Shaft Material:||46T Japanese Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||87g +/- 2 (3U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 2|
|Balance:||295mm +/- 5 (Head Heavy)|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Blend Technology Frame||This technology creates the blend between the speed and power of the frame that enables the player to enjoy the best of both world. Making your shots agile, fast and powerful.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 38lbs.
|Graphite T-Throat||Strengthen frame and shaft stability, enhanced attacking power, increase shuttlecock velocity and improved accuracy of shuttlecock direction.|
|Taper Shaft||Diameter 7.5mm on racket front cap and thin towards the top of racket at 7.0mm increase the flex point on racket frame to generate greater power and accurate shot.|
|Frame||30T Hi Modulus Graphite + Blend Tech|
|Shaft||46T Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight||87g +/- 2 (3U-G2)|
|Balance Point||295mm +/- 5 (Head Heavy)|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; Blend Frame Technology; Reinforced Structure Frame; Graphite T-Throat; Taper Shaft;|