- NO STOCK
- Product Code:
- Air Speed Power
The Finnex Air Speed Power Badminton Racket is designed for players looking for powerful smashes with high speed shaft.
- This racket is designed for attacking / offensive players.
- Taper Shaft Design raises the flex point of the shaft higher up towards the head, giving the racquet greater power and a more precise shot.
- The racket has an Inner Wave design which provide outstanding frame stability for launching high power and consistent playability.
- Provide a super stable frame during the powerful smash.
- It’s a racket with head heavy frame (for attacking purpose). It has the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Playing Style: Offensive 70%; Defensive 30%
|Finnex Air Speed Power Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||HM Graphite + Nano + Inner Wave + Power Beam|
|Shaft Material:||HM Graphite + Nano Technology + Taper Shaft|
|Weight:||84g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Balance:||290mm +/- 5|
Isomectric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
Hot Melt System
Hot Melt System technology is an advanced manufacturing technique, in which the racquet is vacuum around by a special core material to enhance strength throughout the frame and stiffness for improvement of durability and playability.
Nano TechnologyNano technology provides lighter, stronger and faster speed.
Inner Wave Technology
Inner Wave frame design provides outstanding frame stability for launching high power and consistent playability.
Taper ShaftA unique shaft construction which tapers down from 7.5mm diameter at the top of the cap to 6.5mm at the T-Joint. This design raises the flex point of the shaft higher up towards the head, it gives the racquet greater power and a more precise shot.
The Power Beam at 2 and 10 o'clock giving the racquet more weight to increase the speed and power. 4 to 8 o'clock Power Beam weight provides maximum stability, precision and speed.
|Frame||HM Graphite + Nano + Inner Wave + Power Beam|
|Shaft||HM Graphite + Nano + Taper Shaft|
|Weight||84g +/- 2 (3U-G5)|
|Balance Point||290mm +/- 5|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame. Hot Melt System. Nano Technology. Inner Wave Technology. Power Beam Taper Shaft|