- Flex Power Thunder 90 has a similar design as the Yonex Voltric 80 racket.
- The racket was developed with the new "Tri-Voltage System Frame" which combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- With its light body, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Flex Power Thunder 90 Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||High Modulus Graphite + Tri-Voltage System|
|Shaft Material:||High Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||85g +/- 1 (4U-G2)|
30lbs - Vertical
|Balance:||285mm +/- 2|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|High Modulus Graphite||
Lightweight and strong, the material give strength and perseverance to the racket. It holds large amount of energy at impact, and releases it back like an arrow. It gives you depth and control in your game.
|Tri-Voltage System Frame||
The Tri-Voltage System is developed to achieve the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling. Resulting in instant power during smash and making a full swing easy during short range rallies.