- The Air Blade Frame of Kason AirBlade 80 Max Power makes it Very Fast for continuous drive shot and with explosive Power.
- This racket is designed for attacking and semi-offensive players. The racket is made to help players produce control and power using Kason latest Nano technologies.
- With its light weight body and even balanced head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- Continuous drive of the shuttle using this racket is easier and painless as it is considerably light. Retrieving smashes is easier as well due to the light feel of the racket. Surprising opponent with drop shot is very easy.
- Trick shot is also very good as the racket is easy to control. With less energy, smashing is as powerful. This racket is truly good for smash, drive and control.
|Kason AirBlade 80 Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||83g +/- 2g (4U)|
|Max Tension:||30 lbs|
|Balance:||285mm +/- 3|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Hi Modulus Graphite||Improve racket by 18% stronger than normal graphite.|
|Even Balance||For fast and powerful continuous drive, excellent control and defense against smashes.|
|AirBalde Frame||The technology of Aerodynamic Shape designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit. Resulting in a fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight||83g +/- 2 (4U)|
|Max Tension||30 lbs|
|Balance Point||285mm +/- 3|
|Color||Black / Yellow|
|Special Features||ISO Head; AirBlade Frame; Hi Modulus Graphite; 76 Grommet System;|