The Apacs 100 ED racket has a very similar looks as the Yonex Nanoray 100 racket.
- Apacs 100 ED is design to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the Extreme Power Frame design that made the frame durable and stable. Overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- With its light body, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- Surprising opponent with drop shot is very easy. Trick shot is also very good as the racket is easy to control. With less energy, smashing is as powerful.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs 100 ED Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Extreme Power|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Nano Carbon|
|Weight:||85g +/- 1 (4U-G2)|
|Balance:||285mm +/- 3|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|High Tension Frame||With the Hi-Tension Frame the maximum Horizontal String tension is 38lbs and Vertical string tension is 36lbs.|
|Hi Modulus Graphite||
The HMG is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance and to produce a high repulsion power.
|Extreme Power Frame||Durable, Stable frame and rounded edge design reduces air resistance. Resulting in instant power during smash and making control easy.|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite + Extreme Power|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite + Nano Carbon|
|Weight||85g +/- 1 (4U-G2)|
|Balance Point||285mm +/- 3|
|Special Features||ISO Head; High Tension Frame; HMG; Extreme Power Frame;|