- Product Code:
- Foray 300 Red
Available Product PromotionsNew Year Sale 10% Discount --OR-- Combo - Buy 2 Rackets at 20% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
The Apacs Foray 300 racket has a very similar look as the Yonex Voltric Z-Force Badminton racket.
- Foray 300 is design to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the Extreme Power Frame design that made the frame durable and stable. Overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- With its light body, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Foray 300 is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Foray 300 Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Extreme Power Frame|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||86g +/- 1 (4U-G2)|
|Length:||674mm +/- 2|
|Balance:||285mm +/- 3|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|High Tension Frame||With the Hi-Tension Frame the maximum Horizontal String tension is 38lbs and Vertical string tension is 36lbs.|
|Hi Modulus Graphite||
The HMG is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance and to produce a high repulsion power.
|Extreme Power Frame||Durable, Stable frame and rounded edge design reduces air resistance. Resulting in instant power during smash and making control easy.|