- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Lurid Power 21
Available Product PromotionsAutumn Sale 10% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
The new Lurid Power series racket is the World First Adjustable Balance Point badminton Racket from Apacs. The racket is designed for beginner to intermediate player.
And the adoption of CNT (Carbon NanoTube Technology) had significantly improve the performance and feel of the racket.
- Apacs Lurid Power 21 is designed to give you faster swing, sharper and powerful drive shot and smashes while at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with Thin Shaft and Slim Frame which reduces the air resistant so it will be quicker moving through the air, and generate more power.
- The lastest adjustable balance point technology from Apacs allow player to change the head heavy or head light feel of the racket to adapt to the player mood and preference even between games. A truly great innovation.
*(To change the BP, just pry out the racket red cap underneath the handle with the tool provided and insert in the blue Balancing Cap).
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|APACS Lurid Power 21 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Slim Frame + CNT|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Thin Shaft + CNT|
|Weight:||86g +/- 1 (4U-G2)
90g +/- 1 (3U-G2) with BP Cap
|Balance:||295mm +/- 2 (head heavy)
285mm +/- 2
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.|
|CNT Carbon Nanotube||
The new material ‘CNT Carbon Nanotube’ is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance.
It holds large amount of energy at the impact, and releases it back like an arrow. It gives you depth and control in your game.
The strength and flexibility of ‘CNT Carbon Nanotube’ will lead your game into the next level.
|Slim Head + Thin Shaft||
The High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit.
Resulting in a fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
|Adjustable Balance Point||
The lastest adjustable balance point technology from Apacs allow player to change the head heavy or head light feel of the racket by just changing the Balancing Cap.
This allow the racket to adapt to the player mood and preference instead of the player adapting to the racket.
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite + Slim Frame + CNT|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite + Thin Shaft + CNT|
|Weight||86g +/- 1 (4U); 90g +/- 1 (3U) with BP Cap|
|Balance Point||295mm +/- 2 (head heavy); 285mm +/- 2 (with BP Cap)|
|Special Features||ISO Head; Reinforced Structure Frame; CNT Carbon Nanotube; Slim Head + Thin Shaft; Adjustable Balance Point;|