- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Lurid Power 23
Available Product PromotionsNew Year Sale 10% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
The new Lurid Power series racket is the World First Adjustable Balance Point badminton Racket from Apacs. The racket is designed for intermediate to advanced player.
And the adoption of CNT (Carbon NanoTube Technology) had significantly improve the performance and feel of the racket.
- Apacs Lurid Power 23 is designed to give you faster swing, sharper and powerful drive shot and smashes while at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with "ZigZag Grommet" on the top of the frame which increased the racket sweet-spot tension and reduce the likelyhood of the string tension loosing its strength. This will improve and maintain the consistency of Power and Control.
- The lastest adjustable balance point technology from Apacs allow player to change the balanced head and head light feel of the racket to adapt to the player mood and preference even between games. A truly great innovation.
*(To change the BP, just pry out the racket red cap underneath the handle with the tool provided and insert in the blue Balancing Cap).
- The new Reinforced Structure Frame is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra High Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 38lbs.
- Lurid Power 23 racket light head feel will allow "Advanced players" to generate power with their own powerful stroke, instead of the assistance of the racquet for power generation.
- The racket is a low flex (Stiff) racket that will deliver more power for advanced and power player with strong arm strength.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|APACS Lurid Power 23 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + ZigZag Grommet Frame + CNT|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + CNT|
|Weight:||86g +/- 1 (4U-G2)
90g +/- 1 (3U-G2) with BP Cap
|Balance:||288mm +/- 2 (balanced head)
280mm +/- 2 (light head)
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 38lbs.|
|CNT Carbon Nanotube||
The new material ‘CNT Carbon Nanotube’ is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance.
It holds large amount of energy at the impact, and releases it back like an arrow. It gives you depth and control in your game.
The strength and flexibility of ‘CNT Carbon Nanotube’ will lead your game into the next level.
This increases the racket sweet-spot tension and reduce the likelyhood of the string tension loosing its strength, which will improve and maintain the consistency of Power and Control.
|Adjustable Balance Point||
The lastest adjustable balance point technology from Apacs allow player to change the head heavy or head light feel of the racket by just changing the Balancing Cap.
This allow the racket to adapt to the player mood and preference instead of the player adapting to the racket.
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite + ZigZag Grommet Frame + CNT|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite + CNT|
|Weight||86g +/- 1 (4U); 90g +/- 1 (3U) with BP Cap|
|Balance Point||288mm +/- 2 (balanced head); 280mm +/- 2 (light head) with BP Cap|
|Special Features||ISO Head; Reinforced Structure Frame; CNT Carbon Nanotube; ZigZag Grommet; Adjustable Balance Point;|