- NO STOCK
- Product Code:
- Nano Fusion 733
Available Product PromotionsOlympic Deal 10% Discount --OR-- Combo - Buy 2 Rackets at 20% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
- Nano Fusion 733 is designed to give you powerfull sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Slim Box Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- With its light body and head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium high flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Nano Fusion 733 is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|APACS Nano Fusion 733 Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Slim Box|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Nano Sponge Carbon|
|Flex:||Medium High (9.0)|
|Weight:||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 3|
|Balance:||288 +/- 3mm|
|Colour:||Black / Gold / White|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Nano Sponge Carbon Technology||
The new Nano Fusion Technology is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance. It holds large amount of energy at the impact, and releases it back like an arrow. It gives you depth and control in your game. The strength and flexibility of Nano Fusion Tech will lead your game into the next level.
|Slim Box Frame||The Slim Box Frame provides smaller flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through, quicker maneuverability and power.|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite + Slim Box|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite + Nano Sponge Carbon|
|Flex||Medium High (9.0)|
|Weight||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Balance Point||288mm +/- 3|
|Color||Black / Gold / White|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; 76 Grommet; Nano Sponge Carbon Technology; Slim Box Frame;|