A lot of top badminton players in the world uses various training techniques to improve arm and wrist strength, and to warm up prior to a match. One of the conventional way was to use a squash racket as the training racket.
This is because of the heavier weight of the squash racket, making it suitable for resistance training. However the squash racket is still not a badminton racket, playing or practicing with the squash racket does not give you the feel and touch of a badminton racket.
Knowing this limitation and the needs of a proper badminton training racket for fellow badminton players, Apacs research & development team created a range of training racket specifically to solve this problem.
- With these new training rackets, players can now use them to strengthen their arm and wrist works, thus improving overall shots consistency, accuracy and power.
- The range of rackets available are W-120g, W-140g, W-160g, and W-180g. So the selection can be based on your level, limit and preference.
- The Apacs Training Racket is also recommended to be used in a normal game as the heavier racket will indirectly train your arm and wrist work, making your shots and smashes more powerful and stronger overtime.
- This racket is highly recommended for all serious badminton player and to those who wanted to improve the skill and strength level.
- A well worth investment to improve your game and also this racket is one of the best price in the market.
|APACS Training W-140 Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Balance:||320mm +/- 5|