The Apacs Finapi 25 racket is one of the Apacs Finapi Series Badminton racket.
- Finapi 25 is designed with Oval Shape Head.
- This racket give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Power Carbon Technology" which combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- The Power Carbon Shaft design has a low torsion and reduce twisting of the shaft during hard hit, thus giving you depth and control in your game..
- With its light body, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver power and at the same time provide great control.
- The Finapi 25 is developed for players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Finapi 25 Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||Hi-Modulus Carbon + Oval Head Shape|
|Shaft Material:||Power Carbon Shaft|
|Weight:||85g +/- 1 (4U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 2|
|Balance:||285mm +/- 3|
|Oval head frame||Classical Head Design, giving play a unique and solid feel.|
|Rounded Head||The rounded head design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit.|
With the Hi-Tension Frame the maximum Horizontal String tension is 35lbs and Vertical string tension is 33lbs. The strengthened frame is more stable thus enabling more control and performance during smash and fast drive.
|Power Carbon Tech||
The new material ‘Power Carbon Technology’ is adopted on this racket to give strength and perseverance.
It has a low torsion and reduce twisting of the shaft during hard hit, thus giving you depth and control in your game.
The strength and durability of ‘Power Carbon Tech’ will lead your game into the next level.