The Fast Kick Recovery Shaft and Armor Power frame design of Apacs Finapi 70 racket makes it very stable and produce accurate powerful smashes.
- Apacs Finapi 70 is designed to give you more stable swing, sharper and powerful drive shot and smashes while at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Fast Kick Recovery Shaft" and "Armor Power Frame" which increased the stability in the swing, and overall improve execution with more Control and Power.
- With its light body and head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|APACS Finapi 70 Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Armor Power|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Fast Kick Recovery|
|Weight:||86 +/- 1g (4U-G2)|
36lbs - Vertical
|Balance:||285 +/- 3mm|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Hi-Tension Frame||With the Hi-Tension Frame the maximum Horizontal String tension is 38lbs and Vertical string tension is 36lbs. The strengthened frame is more stable thus enabling more control and performance during smash and fast drive.|
|Fast Kick Recovery Shaft||
The new Fast Kick Recovery Shaft is designed to reduce the racket torsion during shuttle impact creating an anti-twist effect.
This Anti-Twist feature enable the player to produce fast, accurate and powerful smashes.
|Armor Power Frame||
The Armor Power System is designed to minimize the distortion and maximize control, enabling players to go to the next level of power and speed.