- NO STOCK
- Product Code:
- Titanium Dream
- Flex Power
Available Product PromotionsOlympic Deal 10% Discount --OR-- Combo - Buy 2 Rackets at 20% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
- Flex Power Titanium Dream racket is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the Wide-Body Power Frame design that made the frame durable and stable. Overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- With its light body, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Ti Dream is developed to suit tactical based players who want have more control or those seeking to produce more speed for the stroke.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Flex Power Titanium Dream Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Wide-Body Power Frame|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||82g +/- 1 (5U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 2|
|Balance:||295mm +/- 3|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|High Tension Frame||With the Hi-Tension Frame the maximum String tension is 35lbs.|
|Hi Modulus Graphite||
The HMG is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance and to produce a high repulsion power.
|Wide-Body Power Frame||Durable, Stable frame and rounded edge design reduces air resistance. Resulting in instant power during smash and making control easy.|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite + Wide-Body|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight||82g +/- 2 (5U-G2)|
|Balance Point||295mm +/- 2 (Head Heavy)|
|Color||Gold / Red|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; Wide-Body Power Frame; High Tension Frame; Hi Modulus Graphite;|