Pegasus Racket is designed with square slim top frame and extra grommet for player who love fast and powerful stroke.
- Developed by Prospeed, Pegasus is a square slim top frame shape racket constructed in a way to offer more power, speed, and delivered more accurate shot and better durability.
- Its medium weight frame with square top structure provides more power and longer lasting string tension.
- Designed with NANO TECHNOLOGY, the racket stands at 675mm long and weight around 87gms on a medium stiff shaft.
- Pegasus with its powerful structure stands at a slightly head heavy balance point of 293mm to provides better smash power.
- Comes with a combination of bronze and black, Pegasus is made of Hi-Modulus graphite which is 18% stronger, allowing higher stringing tension.
|Prospeed Pegasus Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||Hi-Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft Material:||Hi-Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||87g +/- 1 (3U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 2|
|Balance:||293mm +/- 2|
|Colour:||Bronze / Black|
Isomectric head frame
Square Slim Top Frame and Medium Flex Shaft
Hi-Modulus Graphite Frame Construction
86 Grommets system
|Weight||87g +/- 2 (3U-G2)|
|Length||675mm +/- 2|
|Balance Point||293mm +/- 2|
|Color||Bronze / Black|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; Square Slim Top Frame; Hi-Modulus Graphite Frame; 86 Grommets system;|