The Finnex Aero Tec 500 Badminton Racket is designed for players looking for powerful smashes.
- This racket is designed for attacking / offensive players.
- The Titanium Zytex material used in the Frame provides extra Strength and Stability.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- It’s a racket with head heavy frame (for attacking purpose). It has the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Finnex Aero Tec 500 is very well constructed and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
- Playing Style: Offensive 60%; Defensive 40%
|Finnex Aero Tec 500 Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||HM Graphite + Titanium Zytex|
|Shaft Material:||HM Graphite|
|Weight:||85g +/- 2 (3U-G5)|
|Balance:||290mm +/- 5|
Isomectric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
Hot Melt System
Hot Melt System technology is an advanced manufacturing technique, in which the racquet is vacuum around by a special core material to enhance strength throughout the frame and stiffness for improvement of durability and playability.
The Titanium Zytex material provides extra strength & stability.
New 76 Grommets SystemThis single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.
|Frame||HM Graphite + Titanium Zytex|
|Weight||85g +/- 2 (3U-G5)|
|Balance Point||290mm +/- 5|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; Hot Melt System; Titanium Zytex; 76 Grommets System;|