The Infinity Gold Badminton Racket is designed for players looking for greater speed, more stable shorts, power and durability.
- Power Beam design provides maximum stability, precision and speed.
- The racket has an Inner Wave design which provide outstanding frame stability for launching high power and consistent playability.
- Provide a super stable frame during the powerful smash.
- It’s a racket with head heavy frame (for attacking purpose). It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Playing Style: Offensive 65%; Defensive 35%
|Finnex Infinity Gold Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||HM Graphite + Nano + Inner Wave + Power Beam|
|Shaft Material:||HM Graphite + Nano + Taper Shaft|
|Weight:||85g +/- 2 (3U-G2)|
|Balance:||290mm +/- 5|
Isomectric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
Lightweight maneuverability for ultimate power.
Nano TechnologyNano technology provides lighter, stronger and faster speed.
Inner Wave Technology
Inner Wave frame design provides outstanding frame stability for launching high power and consistent playability.
Power BeamThe Power Beam at 2 and 10 o'clock giving the racquet more weight to increase the speed and power. 4 to 8 o'clock Power Beam weight provides maximum stability, precision and speed.
A unique shaft construction which tapers down from 7.5mm diameter at the top of the cap to 6.5mm at the T-Joint. This design raises the flex point of the shaft higher up towards the head, it gives the racquet greater power and a more precise shot.
Micro Flex SystemGiving racquet 20% more flexibility in speed and Power.
|Frame||HM Graphite + Nano + Inner Wave + Power Beam|
|Shaft||HM Graphite + Nano Technology + Taper Shaft|
|Weight||85g +/- 2 (3U-G2)|
|Balance Point||290mm +/- 5|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame. Nano Technology. Inner Wave Technology. Power Beam. Taper Shaft. Micro Flex System. Premium Graphite.|