- NO STOCK
- Product Code:
- Furore 90
- Flex Power
Available Product PromotionsNew Year Sale 10% Discount --OR-- Combo - Buy 2 Rackets at 20% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
The High Speed Frame design of Flex Power Furore 90 racket makes it Extremely Fast for continuous drive shot and with explosive Power.
- Flex Power Furore 90 is designed to give you faster swing, sharper and powerful drive shot and smashes while at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "High Speed Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
(* High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit)
- With its light body and slightly head light, will allow players to move fast and generate power with their own powerful stroke, instead of the assistance of the racquet for power generation.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power for hard hitter, as it will transfer power more effectively from the arm to the shuttle.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Flex Power Furore 90 Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||Hi Modulus Graphite + High Speed Frame|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Balance:||280mm +/- 3 (head light)|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||With the Hi-Tension Frame the maximum string tension is 33lbs. The strengthened frame is more stable thus enabling more control and performance during smash and fast drive.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|High Speed Frame||
The High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit. Resulting in a fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite + High Speed Frame|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Balance Point||280mm +/- 3 (Head Light)|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; Hi-Tension Frame; High Speed Frame; 76 Grommets system;|