- Flex Power Nexus 700 RP has a similar design as the Yonex NanoRay 700 RP racket.
- The racket was developed with the new "Extreme Power Frame" which increased the Speed and Stability in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- With its light body and head heavy balance, enable you to execute powerful smash plus good control.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Flex Power Nexus 700 RP Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||High Modulus Graphite + Nano Carbon|
|Shaft Material:||High Modulus Graphite + Nano Carbon|
|Weight:||85g +/- 1 (4U-G2)|
33lbs - Vertical
|Balance:||290mm +/- 2 (Slight Head Heavy)|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Extreme Power Frame||Wide body head couple with aerodynamic design make this racket good for control and the power to smash hard.|
|High Modulus Graphite + Nano Carbon||
Lightweight and strong, the material give strength and perseverance to the racket. It holds large amount of energy at impact, and releases it back like an arrow. It gives you depth and control in your game.
|High Tension Frame||
With the Hi-Tension Frame the maximum Horizontal String tension is 35lbs and Vertical string tension is 33lbs.