- The Prince Phoenix Y 1500 Team brings great power on a more flexible frame.
- With the open 18x21 Extreme String Pattern (ESP) this racket offers both high string bed repulsion and great comfort.
- As with all Phoenix models it is powered by the patented Y technology which provides superior stability and explosive power due to the oversize sweetspot.
- The medium flex shaft and 84g weight give this frame a perfect specs for all players.
- Built with Prince finest combined technology:
- Triple Threat Technology
- ESP Technology
- Y Joint Technology
- Dual Taper Frame
- Micro Taper Shaft
- With it's patented Y Joint Technology powering the frame Phoenix racquets have an oversize head and an increased hitting zone.
- The combination of 'Y', ESP and Triple Threat Technologies result in greater power, more receptive frame and a larger sweet zone than a traditional badminton frame.
|Prince Phoenix Y 1500 Team Specifications|
|Frame Material:||High Modulus Graphite + Top Aero & Bottom Box Frame|
|Shaft Material:||High Modulus Graphite + Micro Taper|
|Weight:||84g +/- 2 (4U-G5)|
|Max Tension:||31 lbs|
|Balance:||295mm +/- 3|
The end result: Expanded sweet spot with less shock to the arm and better off center hitting. Perfect balance and stability in a racquet that will improve your game.
The Phoenix frames have a short shaft due to the 'Y' construction and combined with its narrow tapered shaft produce a frame with exceptional speed and dynamic response.
The patented 'Y' Joint design provides superior torsional stability, because the head portion connects to the shaft at an angle, allowing bending and torsional stresses to be balanced.
In additional the 'Y' design provides longer strings resulting in an expanded power zone.
Extreme String Pattern (ESP) is a unique string pattern to Phoenix badminton frames, with the more open pattern providing more string bed deformation and repulsion for more powerful shots with great striking feeling.
|Top Aero + Bottom Box Frame||
Box shape 'Y-limbs' increase the torsional rigidity of the frame, provide superior lower hoop stiffness and strength to support high tension stringing.
Aero shape in the tip of the hoop allows greater maneuverability and greater racquet head speed generation.
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Power Rail Frame||The hoop is constructed with an internal power rail designed to place high modulus carbon fibres at the position with the greatest moment of inertia in the plain of bending resulting in maximum racquet head repulsion for more power and faster response.|
|Dual Taper Beam Frame||Dual taper beam cross section gives controllable hoop face flex with greatest stiffness at centre of face to provide ultimate string bed support and frame repulsion in the area of striking.|
|Micro Tapered Shaft||'Micro' tapered shaft provides a narrow section shaft with a controlled high kick point at the narrowest shaft diameter. With combination of the short shaft and narrow shaft the Phoenix has a super fast responsive shaft, matchinng the flex of a regular length shaft but with unparalleled speed.|
|Frame||High Modulus Graphite + Top Aero & Bottom Box Frame|
|Shaft||High Modulus Graphite + Mirco Taper|
|Weight||84g +/- 2 (4U-G5)|
|Balance Point||295mm +/- 3|
|Grommets||74 (ESP 18x21)|
|Color||White / Black|
|Special Features||Triple Threat; Y Joint; ESP; ISO head frame; Top Aero + Bottom Box Frame; Power Rail Beam Frame; Dual Taper Frame; Micro Tapered Shaft;|