- NO STOCK
- Product Code:
- Stern 78
Available Product PromotionsNew Year Sale 10% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
The Apacs Stern 78 is one of the Apacs Stern Series racket. It is designed for intermediate player and is made from high-end material to boost performance as well as durability.
The racket comes in a fully chromed finishing body.
- The Stern 78 is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The Racket frame was developed with the new 'Reinforced Structure' which enable string tension of up to 35lbs.
- With its light body and head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium stiff flex racket that will deliver more power for hard hitter, as it will transfer power more effectively from the arm to the shuttle.
- The Stern 78 is a fast and powerful racket that is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- It is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
- Playing Style: Offensive 65%; Defensive 35%
|APACS Stern 78 Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Nanotech Carbon|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Nanotech Carbon|
|Weight:||85 +/- 1g (4U-G2)|
|Balance:||285 +/- 5mm|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Muscle Power Frame||Muscle Power seats the string on rounded archways that eliminate stress-load and fatigue through contact friction. The construction creates total unity of the string and frame through closer-and-tighter contact.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.
The new material 'Nanotech Carbon' is adopted in both frame and shaft to give strength and perseverance.
The strength and flexibility that enhances the racket Power and Speed will lead your game into the next level.