The Apacs Finapi 30 racket is one of the Apacs Finapi Series Badminton racket.
- Finapi 30 is designed for Powerful Hitter, and give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Mirco Carbon Technology" which combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- The Micro Carbon Golf Shaft design has a low torsion and reduce twisting of the shaft during hard hit, thus giving you depth and control in your game..
- With its light body, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver power and at the same time provide great control.
- The Finapi 30 is developed for players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Finapi 30 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Micro Carbon + Muscle Power Head|
|Shaft Material:||Micro Carbon Golf Shaft|
|Weight:||85g +/- 1 (4U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 2|
|Balance:||285mm +/- 3|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Muscle Power||The close contact of the frame and string allows full energy transfer. Reduced contact between frame and string results in a loss of power at impact.|
With the Hi-Tension Frame the maximum Horizontal String tension is 36lbs and Vertical string tension is 34lbs. The strengthened frame is more stable thus enabling more control and performance during smash and fast drive.
|Micro Carbon Tech||
The new material ‘Micro Carbon Technology’ is adopted on this racket to give strength and perseverance.
It has a low torsion and reduce twisting of the shaft during hard hit, thus giving you depth and control in your game.
The strength and durability of ‘Micro Carbon Tech’ will lead your game into the next level.
|Frame||Micro Carbon + Muscle Power Head|
|Shaft||Micro Carbon Golf Shaft|
|Weight||85g +/- 1 (4U-G2)|
|Length||675mm +/- 2|
|Balance Point||285mm +/- 3|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; Muscle Power; Hi-Tension Frame; Micro Carbon Tech;|