This is a package combination of 78g light rackets specially picked and recommended to suit any beginners to advanced players.
Thousands of these rackets have been sold worldwide.
Package includes 3 Rackets belonging to the 78gram category from our TOP 3 brands:
1x Yonex Nanoray Light 9i iSeries 5U-G5, 1x Abroz Nano Power Venom 6U & 1x Apacs Deffender 25 6U Badminton Racket
1) Abroz Nano Power Venom badminton racket is designed with high modulus extra performance graphite for players seeking exceptional power and great racket handling during their all-round performances.
- It is built with the ability to do heavy smashes with its powerful triple super power system design at 10, 2 and 6 o'clock area of the head.
- Players would feel instant generation of power during smash and will be able to make full swings easily during short range rallies.
- Slim Frames on this racket reduces drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit as it provides smaller flat surface compared to ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
|Abroz Nano Power Venom (6U) Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Extra Performance High-Modulus Graphite + Triple Power System|
|Shaft Material:||High-Modulus Graphite + Slim shaft|
|Weight:||78g +/- 2 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension:||30 lbs|
|Balance Point:||295mm +/- 5 (Slight Head Heavy)|
|Reinforced Structure Frame
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness.
Extra Performance Graphite
Triple Power System
Box shape realizes and creates a strong, solid and stable hitting feel on impact.
Slim Width Frame
76 Grommets system
2) The Apacs Deffender 25 Badminton Racket is specially designed and developed with the new "Hexagon Throat" design which increases the Speed of the swing and extra damping function, overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- This racket is made from IPN High-Modulus Graphite (Inter Penetration Networks) that combines the high modulus and high temperature properties of the engineering thermoplastic with the improved tribological properties. This material offers a smooth surface quality and high mechanical performance.
(* High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit)The racket was developed with the new "High Speed Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
The racket has a medium flex shaft that delivers more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- Due to its light weight, Deffender racket is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more SPEED.
|Apacs Deffender 25 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||High Modulus Graphite + Hexagon Throat + IPN|
|Shaft Material:||High Modulus Graphite + Slim Shaft|
|Weight:||78g +/- 3 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Balance:||315mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|IPN High-Modulus Graphite||Inter Penetration Networks (IPN) combines the high modulus and high temperature properties of the engineering thermoplastic with the improved tribological properties. This material offers a smooth surface quality and high mechanical performance.|
|High Speed frame||The High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic hexagon shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit. Resulting in a fast swing-through and quicker maneuverability.|
|Hexagon Throat||The unique hexagon throat boosts the function of built-in T-Throat Graphite by up to two times, reduces air resistance to provide consistent and stable shots and minimizes racket torsion at the same time maximizes frame and shaft stability. It also helps to improve shuttlecock's velocity and accuracy of its direction.|
|Slim Shaft||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.|
|Light Weight||At 79g (6U) this light weight racket will enable you to move quickly and deliver fast swing to surprise your opponent.|
3) The Nanoray Light 9i iSeries badminton racket is developed in Japan and made in China. This is a new and technologically advanced racquet which delivers fast handling and high repulsion, responding to high-speed rallies with lightning fast movement.
The aero-box frames helps minimizing air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits. Great potential as an all-round and perfect racket for double players as it's easy to maneuver due to its weight and length.
|Yonex Nanoray Light 9i Specifications|
|Frame Material||H.M. Full Graphite|
|Shaft Material||H.M. Full Graphite|
|Weight||78g +/- 2 (5U-G5)|
|Length||665mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension||28 lbs|
|Balance Point||295mm +/- 5 (Head Heavy)|
Aerodynamic contouring of the top of the frame minimizes air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits. this construction tapers into the YONEX Box Shape midway through the frame for high stability, low-torque performance and more accuracy.
Control Support Cap
|Special Features||Light Weight at 78g; Slight Head Heavy to Head Heavy|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Sri , Dallas, US