This is a package combination of 78g light rackets specially picked and recommended to suit any beginners to advanced players.
Thousands of these rackets have been sold worldwide.
Package includes 3 Rackets belonging to the 78gram category from our TOP 3 brands:
1x Yonex Astrox 2 5U-G5, 1x Abroz Nano Power Venom 6U & 1x Apacs Nano Fusion Speed 722 6U Badminton Racket
1) Abroz Nano Power Venom badminton racket is designed with high modulus extra performance graphite for players seeking exceptional power and great racket handling during their all-round performances.
- It is built with the ability to do heavy smashes with its powerful triple super power system design at 10, 2 and 6 o'clock area of the head.
- Players would feel instant generation of power during smash and will be able to make full swings easily during short range rallies.
- Slim Frames on this racket reduces drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit as it provides smaller flat surface compared to ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
|Abroz Nano Power Venom (6U) Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Extra Performance High-Modulus Graphite + Triple Power System|
|Shaft Material:||High-Modulus Graphite + Slim shaft|
|Weight:||78g +/- 2 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension:||30 lbs|
|Balance Point:||295mm +/- 5 (Slight Head Heavy)|
|Reinforced Structure Frame
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness.
Extra Performance Graphite
Triple Power System
Box shape realizes and creates a strong, solid and stable hitting feel on impact.
Slim Width Frame
76 Grommets system
2) The Apacs Nano Fusion 722 Speed racket is one of the model from Apacs Nano Fusion Series.
- Nano Fusion 722 Speed is design to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Slim Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- With its light body and head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Nano Fusion 722 Speed is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|APACS Nano Fusion 722 Speed Specifications|
|Frame Material:||24T Japan High Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft Material:||24T Japan High Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||78 +/- 2g (6U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 3mm|
|Balance:||285 +/- 3mm|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Light Weight||At 78g (6U) this light weight racket will enable you to move quickly and deliver fast swing to surprise your opponent.|
|Nano Fusion Technology||
The new Nano Fusion Technology is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance.
It holds large amount of energy at the impact, and releases it back like an arrow. It gives you depth and control in your game.
The strength and flexibility of Nano Fusion Tech will lead your game into the next level.
|Slim Frame||The Slim Frame provides smaller flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.|
3) Overwhelm the opposition with the fast and powerful ASTROX. For players who demand a steep angled and devastating smash, taking the point to their opponent.
Yonex ASTROX 2 racket is built using with Rotational Generator System. The counter balanced head adapts to each shot, helping you to control the drive and attack the opposition with increased acceleration, steeper angle and power on the smash.
This racket helps you to lead the attack with increased power and control.
- Smash power up 7.1% (The difference between the initial speed and the final speed is minimized in order to be launched strongly)
- Smash angle is 2.3° steeper *Tested by Yonex (Measurements by swing robot)
|Yonex Astrox 2 5U-G5 Specifications|
|Frame Material||H.M. GRAPHITE + Tungsten|
|Shaft Material||Graphite/Nanomesh NEO|
|Weight||78g +/- 2 (5U-G5)|
|Length||673mm +/- 2|
|Balance Point||310mm +/- 2 (Head Heavy)|
Rotational Generator System
Nanomesh Neo is a material that promotes quicker shaft take-back. It is an adhesive which helps combine the Graphite fiber with the resin for a stronger and more flexible frame. This allows for the shaft to flex more building up energy to transfer to the shuttle, on both smash and drive shots. Once the racket has made contact with the shuttle the NANOMESH NEO helps the frame to return to its original state in order for you to be able to play your next shot for that attaching edge.
Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.
New Build-in T-Joint
Control Support Cap
|New Grommet Pattern
The single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
|Special Features||Light Weight at 78g; Slight Head Heavy to Head Heavy|