- NO STOCK
- Product Code:
- Tantrum 200 3U
Available Product PromotionsPeace Sale 10% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
The Apacs Tantrum 200 Badminton Racket is designed for advanced player and is made from high-end material to boost performance as well as durability.
- Apacs Tantrum 200 is designed for attacking / offensive players.
- The racket is manufactured using a "vacuum intensive method" of moulding. It give this racket an extremely solid feel, at a relatively light weight.
- The Vacuum Lamination Process create the highest quality of multilayer of fibers, reduced air, moisture and volatile entrapment in the racket. This process is usually used in high performance fiberglass boat or aerospace application.
- The Japan Toray Hi-Modulous Graphite Frame is much stronger and Maximum Tension can go up to 35lbs.
- It provide a super stable frame during the powerful smash.
- It’s a light racket with a slight head heavy frame (for attacking purpose). It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Playing Style: Offensive 70%; Defensive 30%
|APACS Tantrum 200 Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||30T HM Graphite + Nano (Japan Mitsubishi M30)|
|Shaft Material:||40T HM Graphite + Nano (Japan Toray M40)|
|Weight:||89g +/- 1 (3U-G2)|
|Balance:||285mm +/- 5|
Isomectric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
Vacuum Intensive Frame + 40T Shaft
Stiff and excellent energy transfer during impact.
Vacuum Lamination ProcessImproved overall racket thickness uniformity, reduced stress and wrap on the finished product, and better layer-to-layer registration.
Control support Cap
The Control Support Cap provides 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better gripping, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
|Frame||30T HM Graphite + Nano (Japan Mitsubishi M30)|
|Shaft||40T HM Graphite + Nano (Japan Toray M40)|
|Weight||89g +/- 1 (3U)|
|Balance Point||285mm +/- 3|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; Vacuum Intensive Frame + 40T Shaft; Vacuum Lamination Process;|