Product Code: Team ES Z Slayer + Falcon X
Availability: In Stock
You save US$85.80 (32%)
This is a package specially for a team of 4. It includes 4 badminton rackets + 1 tube of speed 77 shuttlecocks (12 pcs) . Thousands of these rackets have been sold worldwide.
- Apacs Blend Duo 10X badminton racket is designed with a blend of high speed and stable frame that gives you more satisfaction during smashing and easier back-hand clear.
- Blend Duo 10x comes in to take over our Blend Duo 88 model which is one of the original bestselling blend frame rackets. Blend Duo 10x is more exclusive yet similar in performance, it is the new racket that will transform your game.
- Created since 2013, this design creates the perfect blend of speed and power, enabling you to enjoy the best of both world
- Light in body and heavy in head makes these 2 benefits compliment each other to produce heavy smashes without tremendous effort. It also enables you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very fast and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power for hard hitter, as it will transfer power more effectively from the arm to the shuttle.
- The Blend Duo 10X is a fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- With its light body and head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- This racket is very well made and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Blend Duo 10X Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Blend Technology + IPN|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||79g +/- 2 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Balance:||300mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
|Colour:||Blue Red White|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Blend Technology Frame||This technology creates the blend between the speed and power of the frame that enables the player to enjoy the best of both world. Making your shots agile, fast and powerful.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 38lbs.
|Light Weight||At 79g (6U) this light weight racket will enable you to move quickly and deliver fast swing to surprise your opponent.|
|76 Grommets System||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
DURABLE. PLAYABLE. STABLE. AFFORABLE.
Abroz is known for quality, value and most importantly price. Falcon X is Abroz's first ever shuttlecock model designed for social badminton players. It is also great for training purposes, as Falcon X shuttle can last much longer than other shuttlecock.
Abroz Falcon X badminton feather shuttlecocks are made from superior duck feathers. It is high in quality, consistent, long-lasting and playable.
Falcon X is also accurate and performs like expensive shuttlecocks.
Each one of them is skillfully constructed with quality assured to give the best flight in a shuttlecock.
Choosing Falcon X shuttlecocks with good quality and affordable price is your badminton team's best choice.
- Material : Duck feather
- Head Material: 2 Layer Cork
- Quantity: 12 in 1 tube
- Falcon X Speed 77 will be provided
- Suitable: Training to Intermediate level
- Advantages: Super Durable, Value for Money, Playability, Stability
- Developed in Malaysia
- Durability: A
- Stability: A
- Flight: A-
- Feeling: A-
- Appearance: B
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite + Whip-Slim Frame + Compact Frame|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite + CNTs Carbon Nanotube|
|Weight||85 +/- 1g (4U-G2)|
|Max Tension||33 lbs|
|Balance Point||285mm +/- 3|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; 76 Grommets system; CNTs Carbon Nanotube; Whip-Slim Frame; Compact Frame|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Bon Tong , Singapore