The Apacs Feather Weight 75 racket is produced by Apacs and also one of the lightest in the World. The Armor High Speed Frame design and the super light weight of this racket makes it Extremely Super Fast!
- The racket was developed with the new "Hexagon Throat" design which increased the Speed of the swing and extra damping function, overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- It is also built with the unique shaft construction which tapers down at the top of the cap (thicker diameter) to the T-Joint (slimmer diameter). This design raises the flex point of the shaft higher up towards the head, it gives the racquet greater power and a more precise shot.
- With its super light body and being one of the world's lightest racket, it enables you to move the racket swiftly like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket has a Flexible flex shaft that delivers more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- Due to the light weight and armor high speed frame design of the racket, Feather Weight 75 is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more SPEED.
|Apacs Feather Weight 75 (6U) Specifications|
|Frame Material:||24 Tonne Japan Graphite + AHSF + Hexagon Throat + IPN|
|Shaft Material:||30 Tonne Graphite|
|Weight:||75g +/- 2 (6U-G2)|
|Max Tension:||30 lbs|
|Balance:||315mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
Isometric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
The unique hexagon throat boosts the function of built-in T-Throat Graphite by up to two times, and reduces air resistance to provide consistent and stable shots.
High Modulus IPN
IPN (Inter Penetration Networks) combines the high modulus and high temperature properties of the engineering thermoplastic with the improved tribological properties. Resulting in a smooth surface quality and high mechanical performance.
Super Light Weight
The Super Light Weight body creates an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
Armor High Speed Frame (AHSF)
Combination of Armor Frame design with distinctive cross sectional shape on the racket head to reduce the racket's torque and High Speed Frame design with aerodynamic hexagon shape frame to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit. Resulting improvement on speed and control.
To achieve the light weightness and the durability of the racket, graphite handle had been used to replace the wood based handle.
A unique shaft construction which tapers down from 7.2mm diameter at the top of the cap to 6.8mm at the T-Joint. This design raises the flex point of the shaft higher up towards the head, it gives the racquet greater power and a more precise shot. The New Taper Shaft have a thinning shaft allowing higher Flex Point which results in more flex, more accurate, more power, more steeper smash, more forgiving and more feeling.
|Frame||24 Tonne Japan Graphite + AHSF + Hexagon Throat + IPN|
|Shaft||30 Tonne Graphite|
|Weight||75g +/- 3 (6U-G2)|
|Max Tension||30 lbs|
|Balance Point||315mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
|Special Features||Isometric Head Frame; Hexagon Throat; Taper Shaft; Super Light Weight; High Modulus IPN; Armor High Speed Frame (AHSF); Graphite Handle|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Helen , CA, USA