Apacs Cushion Power SP-602 Blue Badminton Shoes With Improved Cushioning & Technology
- Built with thermoplastic at mid section of outsole to better support and provide stable footgrip during quick movements.
- Enhanced lighter Cushion Power yet stronger material to allow better shock absorption and repulsion.
- Microfibre Top-Cap provides comfort and durability.
- Insole: Anti-Slip high density insole with cushioning.
- Wide-shape toe-cap provides comfort and stability in the forefoot and toe area of the shoe.
- Non-Marking Brown Outsole
- Improved Mid-Sole: For rebound rate and shock absorbency to prevent foot injuries.
- Duo-Outsole: Hardness formulated to increase surface grip flexibility with improved traction.
|Euro Men Sizes||UK Men Sizes||Maximum Foot Length
|39||UK 5||24.0 cm|
|40||UK 6||24.5 cm|
|41||UK 7||25.0 cm|
|42||UK 8||25.5 cm|
|43||UK 9||26.0 cm|
|44||UK 10||26.7 cm|
|45||UK 11||27.5 cm|
Note: To measure your foot, place a blank piece of paper larger than your foot on the floor against the wall. Tape the paper down to the floor. Stand on the paper with your heel slightly touching the wall. Then use a pen to draw a straight line touching the outermost point of your toe. Use your ruler or measuring tape to measure the length from the bottom of the paper to the top line that you drew. This number is your actual foot measurement, you can convert them to the appropriate size using the table above.
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Alan , Ontario, Canada