- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Bro package FORCE 80ii BLUE
Available Product PromotionsGet 20% off on all bags with this racket
This is a package combination specially picked and recommended to suit any beginners to advanced players. Thousands of these rackets have been sold worldwide.
Package includes : 2x Apacs Force 80ii BLUE (strung and with grip), 2x Karakal grips (Random color), 2x Velvet bags & 2 pairs free socks (While stocks last)
The Apacs Force 80 II badminton racket is designed to give you faster more powerful smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- Built with the "Quad Power System" that comes at with additional parts to enable weight adjustment to increase power by 10%.
- It has cutting edge nano carbon technology used to produce an ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Apacs Force 80 II is fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes.This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Force 80 II Specifications|
|Frame Material:||High Modulus Graphite + Armor Power System|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||86g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Balance:||295mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Hi Modulus Graphite||The HMG is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance and to produce a high repulsion power.|
|Quad Power System:
Additional fused grommet at 2 & 10 o'clock
|Provides the racket increased power and extra kick on impact with heavier head, and at the same time gives it a trendy design.|
|Armor Power System @ Top of Frame||
Combination of Armor Frame design with distinctive cross sectional shape on top racket's head to reduce the racket's torque and High Speed Frame design with aerodynamic hexagon shape frame to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit. Resulting improvement on speed and control.
|Reinforced Structure Frame||The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 38lbs.|