Apacs Cushion Power SP-609-YS Badminton Shoes With Improved Cushioning
- Built with thermoplastic at mid section of outsole to better support and provide stable foot grip during quick movements.
- Enhanced lighter Cushion Power yet stronger material to allow better shock absorption and repulsion.
- Microfibre Top-Cap provides comfort and durability.
- Insole: Anti-Slip high density insole with cushioning.
- Non-Marking Transparent Grey Outsole
- Improved Mid-Sole: For rebound rate and shock absorbency to prevent foot injuries.
- Duo-Outsole: Hardness formulated to increase surface grip flexibility with improved traction.
Note : Measure your barefoot using a ruler as shown above. The length from front most of your big toe to the back of heel in centimeter is your actual foot measurement.
Use this number to check against the maximum foot length in the table below.
Example : Based on the table, if the length measured in 25cm, you'll probably need to go for size UK8 (for tight fitting) or a size bigger (to have allowance for thick socks).
|Euro Men Sizes||UK Men Sizes||Maximum Foot Length
|39||UK 5||23.5 cm|
|40||UK 6||24.0 cm|
|41||UK 7||24.5 cm|
|42||UK 8||25.0 cm|
|43||UK 9||25.5 cm|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Kumara , US