Product Code: Arrow Power 9900 (4U-G5)
Availability: NO STOCK
You save US$30.00
The racket is NEW and has slight scratches which will not affect the performance of the racket.
The Victor Arrow Power 9900 Badminton Racket has very similar cosmetic design as the Victor Thruster K 9900 Badminton Racket. This racket is ideal for badminton players with an aggressive all-round style of game.
- Built with the NANO TEC technology that evenly distributes nano-sized particles in the vacant space between carbon fiber bundles, this racket highly increases the overall stiffness of the carbon composite fibers, and reduces the distortion of the frame.
- The elliptically-shaped section can decrease the air resistance, provide higher anti-torque, maximize control and vastly increase the speed of returning hit.
- The power frame design helps to strengthen and reinforce the frame at the same gives power during smashing.
- The slim shaft design at 6.8mm creates a faster, stronger and more intense shot players who like to experience speed.
|Victor Arrow Power 9900 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||High Tech Graphite + Power Frame|
|Shaft Material:||High Tech Graphite + Nano Tec + Slim Shaft|
|Weight:||85g +/- 2 (4U-G5)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension:||33 lbs|
|Balance:||295mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
* Developed by Victor Taiwan. Made in China
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Power Box Frame||
This technology is built on the frame structure in the shape of a box. It increases stability and torsional rigidity. Frame can withstand higher string tension with this technology.
|Slim Shaft||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.|
|Nano Tec Technology||
The NANO TEC technology works by evenly distributing nano-sized particles in the vacant space between carbon fiber bundles, this highly increases the overall stiffness of the carbon composite fibers, and reduces the distortion of the frame.
|76 Seven Six Grommet||The single-pass grommet hole construction creates less friction between strings this effectively reduces tension loss, while extending string life.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness.
|Frame||High Tech Graphite + Power Frame|
|Shaft||High Tech Graphite + Nano Tec + Slim Shaft|
|Weight||85g +/- 2 (4U-G5)|
|Length||675mm +/- 2|
|Balance Point||295mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
|Special Features||Isometric head frame; Power Box Frame; Slim Shaft; Nano Tec Technology; Seven Six 76 (Grommets); Reinforced Structure Frame|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Paul A. , Poitiers