- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Forward SU-1300
Available Product PromotionsGet 20% off on all bags with this racket
- The Delta Power Frame of Kason Forward SU-1300 creates a stable and solid hitting face without sacrificing its power.
- This racket is designed for tactical and semi-offensive players. The racket is made to help players produce control and power using Kason latest Nano technologies.
- With its light weight body and even balance head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- Continuous drive of the shuttle using this racket is easier and painless as it is considerably light. Retrieving smashes is easier as well due to the light feel of the racket. Surprising opponent with drop shot is very easy.
- Trick shot is also very good as the racket is easy to control. With less energy, smashing is as powerful. This racket is truly good for smash, drive and control.
|Kason Forward SU-1300 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||85g +/- 1g (4U)|
|Max Tension:||30 lbs|
|Balance:||285mm +/- 3|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Hi Modulus Graphite||Improve racket by 18% stronger than normal graphite.|
|Even Balance||For fast and powerful continuous drive, excellent control and defense against smashes.|
|Delta Delta Frame||The technologies of Aerodynamic Shape and Box Shape to the Power Delta Frame, which creates a stable and solid hitting face without sacrificing its power.|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight||85g +/- 2 (4U)|
|Max Tension||30 lbs|
|Balance Point||285mm +/- 3|
|Color||Black / Orange|
|Special Features||ISO Head; Delta Power Frame; Hi Modulus Graphite;|