- Nano Fusion Speed 755 is designed to give you powerfull sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the "Aero Box Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing and solid hitting feel, overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- The new Reinforced Structure Frame is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra High Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 38lbs.
- The racket medium flex shaft will deliver balance between power and control.
- The racket was developed with the new "Triple Speed System Frame" which combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- The racket slightly head heavy frame provides the power to smash plus good control and to defend smashes.
|APACS Nano Fusion Speed 755 Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Aero Box + Triple Speed System|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Nano Sponge Carbon|
|Weight:||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 3|
|Balance:||288 +/- 3mm|
|Colour:||Black / Gold / Silver|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Nano Sponge Carbon Technology||
The new Nano Fusion Technology is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance. It holds large amount of energy at the impact, and releases it back like an arrow. It gives you depth and control in your game. The strength and flexibility of Nano Fusion Tech will lead your game into the next level.
|Aero Box Frame||The Aero Box Frame combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.|
|Triple Speed System Frame||The Triple Speed System is developed to achieve the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling. Resulting in instant power during smash and making a full swing easy during short range rallies.|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite + Aero Box + Triple Speed System|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite + Nano Sponge Carbon|
|Weight||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Balance Point||288mm +/- 2|
|Color||Black / Gold / Silver|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; 76 Grommet; Nano Sponge Carbon Technology; Aero Box Frame; Triple Speed System;|