Product Code: Shark Mach II + Nano 9900 Power
Availability: In Stock
You save US$33.20 (20%)
Package includes :
2 Pieces Deal: Abroz Shark Mach II + Abroz Nano 9900 Power Badminton Racket
1) Abroz Shark Mach II is the long-awaited badminton racket built with improved high modulus graphite in the Shark series by Abroz.
Improved with 40T high modulus graphite built in the racket, not only better speed is achieved, it also comes with greater level of satisfaction for any players starting out to play, intermediate and advanced players.
Try this racket if you like to bring your game to another level. This racket is for players seeking exceptional speed and great racket handling and is very suitable for intermediate to advanced players. Beginners can also choose this racket for a better start. This racket is very easy-to-use like the rest of the Abroz range of rackets.
Specifically designed for doubles players.
- Players would feel instant generation of power during smash and will be able to make full swings easily during short range rallies.
- Abroz is using super performance high modulus graphite to improve the racket's speed with stability plus quick reaction.
- The new Aero Wave System optimizes the energy required to push against air resistance, thus generating more power during shots with ease. The design drives resistance evenly across the surfaces on the racket frames, creating smooth maneuvering and greatly reduces drag during smashes.
- Racket swinging made easy with powerful sound.
|Abroz Shark Mach II (6U) Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Super Performance 40T High-Modulus Graphite + Aero Wave System|
|Shaft Material:||40T High-Modulus Graphite + Slim Shaft|
|Weight:||78g +/- 2 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension:||30 lbs|
|Balance Point:||295mm +/- 5 (Slight Head Heavy)|
|Shaft Diameter||7.0mm +/- 0.1|
Super Performance Graphite
Aero Wave System
2) Abroz Nano 9900 Power Badminton Racket
- This racket is designed for tactical and semi-offensive players. Using the latest Nano Technology, the racket is made to help players produce control and power.
- It’s an ultra light racket with a Slightly Head Heavy Balance and Hi-Tension Frame. It provides the power to smash plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Continuous drive of the shuttle using this racket is easier and painless as it is considerably light. Retrieving smashes is easier as well due to the light feel of the racket. Surprising opponent with drop shot is very easy.
- Trick shot is also very good as the racket is easy to control. With less energy, smashing is as powerful. This racket is truly good for smash, drive and control.
|Abroz Nano 9900 Power (5U) Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Slim ABX System|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Slim Shaft|
|Weight:||82g +/- 2 5U-G2|
|Balance:||295mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
Isometric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
76 Grommets system
This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.
Hi-Tension Light Weight Racket
For powerful continuous drive, excellent control and defense against smashes.
Extra Performance Graphite
Increase repulsion power and can withstand high forces while reducing vibration. Overall improving attacking power and accuracy.
Slim Aero Box Frame (ABX System)
Slim Aero combined with Box shape design reduces air resistance, creates a solid hitting feel and quick swing. Resulting in instant speed and quick maneuverability.
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
To be honest, the first time, I was a bit wary about buying things from a far far away place in Malaysia. But the products were delivered via FedEx well-packed in about 5 ...READ MORE...»
PC , United States