Product Code: Blend DUO10X + Nano 9900
Availability: In Stock
You save US$24.76 (20%)
Package includes :
2 Pieces Deal: Apacs Blend Duo 10X (6U) + Apacs Nano 9900 (4U) Badminton Racket
1) Apacs Blend Duo 10X badminton racket is designed with a blend of high speed and stable frame that gives you more satisfaction during smashing and easier back-hand clear.
- Blend Duo 10x comes in to take over our Blend Duo 88 model which is one of the original bestselling blend frame rackets. Blend Duo 10x is more exclusive yet similar in performance, it is the new racket that will transform your game.
- Created since 2013, this design creates the perfect blend of speed and power, enabling you to enjoy the best of both world
- Light in body and heavy in head makes these 2 benefits compliment each other to produce heavy smashes without tremendous effort. It also enables you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very fast and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power for hard hitter, as it will transfer power more effectively from the arm to the shuttle.
- The Blend Duo 10X is a fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- With its light body and head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- This racket is very well made and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Blend Duo 10X Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Blend Technology + IPN|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||79g +/- 2 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Balance:||300mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
|Colour:||Blue Red White|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Blend Technology Frame||This technology creates the blend between the speed and power of the frame that enables the player to enjoy the best of both world. Making your shots agile, fast and powerful.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 38lbs.
|Light Weight||At 79g (6U) this light weight racket will enable you to move quickly and deliver fast swing to surprise your opponent.|
|76 Grommets System||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
2) The Apacs Nano 9900 racket has a very similar looks as the Yonex Nanospeed 9900 racket.
- Apacs Nano 9900 is designed for tactical and semi-offensive players. The racket is made to help players produce control and power using Apacs latest Nano technologies.
- It’s an ultra light racket with a Light Weight Head and Hi-Tension Frame. It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Continuous drive of the shuttle using this racket is easier and painless as it is considerably light. Retrieving smashes is easier as well due to the light feel of the racket. Surprising opponent with drop shot is very easy.
- Trick shot is also very good as the racket is easy to control. With less energy, smashing is as powerful. This racket is truly good for smash, drive and control.
|APACS Nano 9900 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Nano Science|
|Weight:||85 +/- 1g 4U-G2|
|Balance:||285 +/- 3mm|
Isometric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
76 Grommets system
This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.
Hi-Tension Light Weight Head
For powerful continuous drive, excellent control and defense against smashes.
Control support Cap
The Control Support Cap provides 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better gripping, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
Slim Aero Box Frame
Slim Aero combined with Box shape design reduces air resistance, creates a solid hitting feel and quick swing. Resulting in instant speed and quick maneuverability.
Perry , Vancouver