Product Code: ES10 Red + Nano 9900
Availability: In Stock
You save US$18.80
Package includes :
2 Pieces Deal: Apacs EdgeSaber 10 Red + Apacs Nano 9900 Badminton Racket
1) The Apacs EdgeSaber 10 racket has a very similar looks as the Yonex ArcSaber 10 Peter Gade Limited Edition racket.
- EdgeSaber 10 is design to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- With its light body and head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The EdgeSaber 10 is an extremely fast racket and it is great at persistent offence (continuous smashing).
- EdgeSaber 10 is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|APACS EdgeSaber 10 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Slim Aero Box|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||85g +/- 1 (4U-G2)|
|Balance:||285mm +/- 3|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|GS Carbon Nanotech||
The new material ‘GS Carbon Nanotube’ is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance.
It holds large amount of energy at the impact, and releases it back like an arrow. It gives you depth and control in your game.
The strength and flexibility of ‘GS Carbon Nanotube’ will lead your game into the next level.
|Control support Cap||The Control Support Cap provides 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better gripping, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.|
2) The Apacs Nano 9900 racket has a very similar looks as the Yonex Nanospeed 9900 racket.
- Apacs Nano 9900 is designed for tactical and semi-offensive players. The racket is made to help players produce control and power using Apacs latest Nano technologies.
- It’s an ultra light racket with a Light Weight Head and Hi-Tension Frame. It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Continuous drive of the shuttle using this racket is easier and painless as it is considerably light. Retrieving smashes is easier as well due to the light feel of the racket. Surprising opponent with drop shot is very easy.
- Trick shot is also very good as the racket is easy to control. With less energy, smashing is as powerful. This racket is truly good for smash, drive and control.
|APACS Nano 9900 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Nano Science|
|Weight:||85 +/- 1g 4U-G2|
|Balance:||285 +/- 3mm|
Isometric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
76 Grommets system
This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.
Hi-Tension Light Weight Head
For powerful continuous drive, excellent control and defense against smashes.
Control support Cap
The Control Support Cap provides 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better gripping, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
Slim Aero Box Frame
Slim Aero combined with Box shape design reduces air resistance, creates a solid hitting feel and quick swing. Resulting in instant speed and quick maneuverability.
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Although it was a light racket, it feels very solid and powerful when smashing and I don’t feel any vibrations. Just love the racket!
Also would to congratulate ...READ MORE...»
Henry , Kiribati