Product Code: Nano 9900 + NFS 722 Red
Availability: In Stock
You save US$22.80 (20%)
Package includes :
2 Pieces Deal: Apacs Nano 9900 + Apacs Nano Fusion Speed 722 Red Badminton Racket
1) The Apacs Nano 9900 racket has a very similar looks as the Yonex Nanospeed 9900 racket.
- Apacs Nano 9900 is designed for tactical and semi-offensive players. The racket is made to help players produce control and power using Apacs latest Nano technologies.
- It’s an ultra light racket with a Light Weight Head and Hi-Tension Frame. It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Continuous drive of the shuttle using this racket is easier and painless as it is considerably light. Retrieving smashes is easier as well due to the light feel of the racket. Surprising opponent with drop shot is very easy.
- Trick shot is also very good as the racket is easy to control. With less energy, smashing is as powerful. This racket is truly good for smash, drive and control.
|APACS Nano 9900 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Nano Science|
|Weight:||85 +/- 1g 4U-G2|
|Balance:||285 +/- 3mm|
Isometric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
76 Grommets system
This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.
Hi-Tension Light Weight Head
For powerful continuous drive, excellent control and defense against smashes.
Control support Cap
The Control Support Cap provides 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better gripping, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
Slim Aero Box Frame
Slim Aero combined with Box shape design reduces air resistance, creates a solid hitting feel and quick swing. Resulting in instant speed and quick maneuverability.
2) The Apacs Nano Fusion 722 Speed racket is one of the model from Apacs Nano Fusion Series. The racket comes in black & red colour body.
- Nano Fusion 722 Speed is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Slim Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- With its light body and head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Nano Fusion 722 Speed is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|APACS Nano Fusion 722 Speed Specifications|
|Frame Material:||24T Japan High Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft Material:||24T Japan High Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||78 +/- 2g (6U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 3mm|
|Balance:||285 +/- 3mm|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Light Weight||At 78g (6U) this light weight racket will enable you to move quickly and deliver fast swing to surprise your opponent.|
|Nano Fusion Technology||
The new Nano Fusion Technology is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance.
It holds large amount of energy at the impact, and releases it back like an arrow. It gives you depth and control in your game.
The strength and flexibility of Nano Fusion Tech will lead your game into the next level.
|Slim Frame||The Slim Frame provides smaller flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Cherri , Qatar