Product Code: Stern 90 Off + Nano 9900
Availability: In Stock
You save US$21.70 (20%)
Package includes :
2 Pieces Deal: Apacs Stern 90 Offensive + Apacs Nano 9900 Badminton Racket
1) The Apacs Stern 90 Offensive is the latest Apacs Stern Series racket. This racket is designed for player who wants speed. It is light weight and made from high-end material to boost performance as well as durability.
- The Stern 90 Offensive is designed to give you sharper and powerful smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The Racket frame was developed with the new 'Reinforced Structure' which enable string tension of up to Vertical 30 lbs and Horizontal 32 lbs.
- With its slight head heavy and light weight body (6U), enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very powerful and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power for hard hitter, as it will transfer power more effectively from the arm to the shuttle.
- The Stern 90 Offensive is a fast and powerful racket that is developed to suit speed based players who want more control.
- It is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
- Playing Style: Offensive 65%; Defensive 35%
|APACS Stern 90 Offensive Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Armor Power + Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||78 +/- 2g (6U-G1)|
|Max Tension:||V: 30 lbs
H: 32 lbs
|Balance:||290mm +/- 3 (Slight Head Heavy)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.
|Nanotech Carbon||The new material 'Nanotech Carbon' is adopted in both frame and shaft to give strength and perseverance.
The strength and flexibility that enhances the racket Power and Speed will lead your game into the next level.
|Armor Power Frame||Armor Power uses the principle of gravitational acceleration to improve power and speed. The edge of the frame top is designed to minimize distortion and maximize control.|
2) The Apacs Nano 9900 racket has a very similar looks as the Yonex Nanospeed 9900 racket.
- Apacs Nano 9900 is designed for tactical and semi-offensive players. The racket is made to help players produce control and power using Apacs latest Nano technologies.
- It’s an ultra light racket with a Light Weight Head and Hi-Tension Frame. It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Continuous drive of the shuttle using this racket is easier and painless as it is considerably light. Retrieving smashes is easier as well due to the light feel of the racket. Surprising opponent with drop shot is very easy.
- Trick shot is also very good as the racket is easy to control. With less energy, smashing is as powerful. This racket is truly good for smash, drive and control.
|APACS Nano 9900 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Nano Science|
|Weight:||85 +/- 1g 4U-G2|
|Balance:||285 +/- 3mm|
Isometric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
76 Grommets system
This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.
Hi-Tension Light Weight Head
For powerful continuous drive, excellent control and defense against smashes.
Control support Cap
The Control Support Cap provides 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better gripping, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
Slim Aero Box Frame
Slim Aero combined with Box shape design reduces air resistance, creates a solid hitting feel and quick swing. Resulting in instant speed and quick maneuverability.
Srijoy Guha , Bar Harbor (Unite...