- In Stock
- Product Code:
- 3x Musketeers
Available Product PromotionsGet 20% off on all bags with this racket
This is a package combination specially picked and recommended to suit any beginners to advanced players.
Thousands of these rackets have been sold worldwide.
Package includes 3 Rackets: 1x Abroz Nano Power Z-Light, 1x Apacs Virtuoso Light Red ,1x Yonex - Nanoray Light 8i iSeries Badminton Racket
1) Abroz Nano Power Z-Light badminton racket is designed for players seeking exceptional power and great racket handling during their all-round performances.
- It is built with the ability to do heavy smashes with its powerful triple super power system design at 10, 2 and 6 o'clock area of the head.
- Players would feel instant generation of power during smash and will be able to make full swings easily during short range rallies.
- Slim Frames on this racket reduces drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit as it provides smaller flat surface compared to ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
|Abroz Nano Power Z-Light (6U) Specifications|
|Frame Material:||High-Modulus Graphite + Triple Power System|
|Shaft Material:||High-Modulus Graphite + Slim shaft|
|Weight:||78g +/- 2 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension:||30 lbs|
|Balance Point:||295mm +/- 5 (Slight Head Heavy)|
|Reinforced Structure Frame
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness.
Triple Power System
Box shape realizes and creates a strong, solid and stable hitting feel on impact.
Slim Width Frame
76 Grommets system
2) The Apacs Virtuoso Light racket has a similar looks as the Yonex ArcSaber FB Red racket and it is the replacing model for one of our best-selling Apacs Sabre Light.
- Virtuoso Light is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the Aero + Box frame which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- With its light body and slightly head heavy, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket has a flexible shaft that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Virtuoso Light is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit fast players who want more speed and control.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Virtuoso Light Specifications|
|Frame Material:||30 Tonne Japan Graphite|
|Shaft Material:||24 Tonne Japan Graphite|
|Weight:||77g +/- 2 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 3|
|Balance:||290mm +/- 5 (Slight Head Heavy)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Light Weight||At 77g (6U) this light weight racket will enable you to move quickly and deliver fast swing to surprise your opponent.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Aero + Box Frame||Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.|
3) The Nanoray Light 8i iSeries badminton racket is developed in Japan and made in China. This badminton racket has similar racket frame design and cosmetics as the Yonex Duora 10 LCW. This is a new and technologically advanced racquet which delivers fast handling and high repulsion, responding to high-speed rallies with lightning fast movement.
The aero-box frames helps minimizing air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits. Great potential as an all-round and perfect racket for double players as it's easy to maneuver due to its weight and length.
|Yonex Nanoray Light 8i Lee Chong Wei Specifications|
|Frame Material||H.M. Full Graphite|
|Shaft Material||H.M. Full Graphite|
|Weight||78g +/- 2 (5U-G5)|
|Length||665mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension||28 lbs|
|Balance Point||295mm +/- 5 (Head Heavy)|
Aerodynamic contouring of the top of the frame minimizes air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits. this construction tapers into the YONEX Box Shape midway through the frame for high stability, low-torque performance and more accuracy.
Control Support Cap
|Special Features||Light Weight Head Heavy, Slight Head Heavy|