Product Code: Z Musketeers
Availability: In Stock
You save US$83.60
This is a package combination specially picked and recommended to suit any beginners to advanced players.
Thousands of these rackets have been sold worldwide.
Package includes 3 Rackets:
1x Abroz Nano Power Z-Smash 6U, 1x Apacs Feather Weight X 8U, 1x Yonex Astrox 2 Black Yellow 5U-G5 Badminton Racket
1) Abroz Nano Power Z-Smash is built with the ability to do heavy smashes with its powerful triple super power system design at 10, 2 and 6 o’clock area of the head and couple with head heavy balance. Players would feel instant generation of power during smash and will be able to make full swings easily during short range rallies. Slim Frames on this racket reduces drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit as it provides smaller flat surface compared to ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
|Abroz Nano Power Z-Smash (6U) Specifications|
|Frame Material:||High-Modulus Graphite + Triple Power System|
|Shaft Material:||High-Modulus Graphite + Slim shaft|
|Weight:||78g +/- 2 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension:||30 lbs|
|Balance Point:||300mm +/- 5 (Head Heavy)|
|Reinforced Structure Frame
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness.
Triple Power System
Box shape realizes and creates a strong, solid and stable hitting feel on impact.
Slim Width Frame
76 Grommets system
2) The Apacs Feather Weight X racket is produced by Apacs and is the lightest badminton racket in the World. This racket carries the same design and specifications as the Apacs Feather Weight 55 badminton racket.
The Armor High Speed Frame design and the ultra light weight of this racket makes it Extremely Super Fast!
The racket is developed with the new "Hexagon Throat" design which increases the Speed of the swing and extra damping function, overall improve execution with Power and more Control. It is also built with the unique shaft construction which tapers down at the top of the cap (thicker diameter) to the T-Joint (slimmer diameter). This design raises the flex point of the shaft higher up towards the head, it gives the racquet greater power and a more precise shot.
With its ultra light body and being the world's lightest racket, it enables you to move the racket swiftly like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution. The racket has a Flexible flex shaft that delivers more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect. Due to the light weight and armor high speed frame design of the racket, Feather Weight 55 is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more SPEED.
|Apacs Feather Weight X (8U) Specifications|
|Frame Material:||30 Tonne Japan Graphite + AHSF + Hexagon Throat + IPN|
|Shaft Material:||24 Tonne Graphite|
|Weight:||58g +/- 2 (8U-G2)|
|Length:||670mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension:||28 lbs|
|Balance:||335mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
Isometric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
The unique hexagon throat boosts the function of built-in T-Throat Graphite by up to two times, and reduces air resistance to provide consistent and stable shots.
High Modulus IPN
IPN (Inter Penetration Networks) combines the high modulus and high temperature properties of the engineering thermoplastic with the improved tribological properties. Resulting in a smooth surface quality and high mechanical performance.
Ultra Light Weight (Lightest badminton racket in the world)
The Ultra Light Weight body creates an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
Armor High Speed Frame (AHSF)
Combination of Armor Frame design with distinctive cross sectional shape on the racket head to reduce the racket's torque and High Speed Frame design with aerodynamic hexagon shape frame to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit. Resulting improvement on speed and control.
To achieve the light weightness and the durability of the racket, graphite handle had been used to replace the wood based handle.
A unique shaft construction which tapers down from 7.3mm diameter at the top of the cap to 6.7mm at the T-Joint. This design raises the flex point of the shaft higher up towards the head, it gives the racquet greater power and a more precise shot. The New Taper Shaft have a thinning shaft allowing higher Flex Point which results in more flex, more accurate, more power, more steeper smash, more forgiving and more feeling.
3) Yonex ASTROX 2 racket is built using with Rotational Generator System. The counter balanced head adapts to each shot, helping you to control the drive and attack the opposition with increased acceleration, steeper angle and power on the smash.
This racket helps you to lead the attack with increased power and control.
- Smash power up 7.1% (The difference between the initial speed and the final speed is minimized in order to be launched strongly)
- Smash angle is 2.3° steeper *Tested by Yonex (Measurements by swing robot)
|Yonex Astrox 2 5U-G5 Specifications|
|Frame Material||H.M. GRAPHITE + Tungsten|
|Shaft Material||Graphite/Nanomesh NEO|
|Weight||78g +/- 2 (5U-G5)|
|Length||673mm +/- 2|
|Balance Point||310mm +/- 2 (Head Heavy)|
Rotational Generator System
|New Grommet Pattern
The single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.
New Build-in T-Joint
New Control Support Cap
|Special Features||Light Weight Head Heavy|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
So to say: good product, great shop, no problems - ...READ MORE...»
S.K. , Italy